love is not only a single word..
love need a true feeling to feel it

Wednesday 19 January 2011

one is better than two(...??....)

I remember what you say on that day,
y0u came into my life and I th0ught
"Hey,what sh0uld i called y0u?"

'cause everything y0u d0 and w0rds y0u say,
y0u kn0w that it all take my breath away,
And n0w i'm left with n0thing..

So maybe it's true,
that I need live with0ut y0u,
maybe 0ne is better than tw0,
there's so much tears,
since y0u c0me int0 my life,
And I want it over and
y0u say
"Hey,whats wr0ng with y0u darling"

I remember every l0ok up0n y0ur face,
The way y0u called me,
The way y0u l0ve me,
Y0u make it hard f0r breathing.

'cause when i cl0se my eyes and
drift away
I think of y0u and everything's ruined,
I'm finally n0w believing.

But i'll figure it 0ut,
when all is said and d0ne,
0ne is better than tw0,
0ne is better than tw0..

smte2 sbab frust aku suka2 je ubah lagu ny..haha
xpasal2 lggar hak cipta terpelihara..
 

No comments: